Ginger Snap Crafts: {address} file with Lifestyle Crafts

{address} file with Lifestyle Crafts

address file box

Today I’d love to show you how I made this address file
using my Revolution & some new dies from Lifestyle Crafts.

For this project I used the Tab It It Kit &

image

the parade 4 x 4 alphabet die.  (Isn’t it cute??}

image

Here’s what the dies look like.  {You can see how to cut dies here.}

address file 3

I used scrapbook paper for the tabs & vinyl for the letters.
I was so happy with how well the Revolution cut the vinyl letters.
This the perfect project to use your vinyl scraps for…it makes little stickers.
I put the letters on the tab & then glued the tabs
on some index cards to make the dividers.

address file 4

I tied some baker’s twine around the front card. {Love twine!}

address files lifestyle crafts

I really LOVE how it turned out!

address file 5

Now our addresses are all organized & easy to get to!

addresses

Also wanted to tell you a little bit more about the It Kits.
(Label It, Tab It, and Corner It) are an extension of
Lifestyle Crafts current It Kit line (Clip It, Tag It, & Edge It).

For those just getting into crafting, these kits are a great place to get started.
They're especially great, because some of them come with digital files which lets you cut It Kits shapes on your digital die cutting machine as well as your manual die cutting machine!  So many crafty possibilities with these kits!  So get to shopping!

Remember you can get 20% off when you use the code GINGER at check out.

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given Lifestyle Crafts dies to try out.  All opinions are my own.  I really do love Lifestyle Crafts products.