Ginger Snap Crafts: 4th of July Banner {tutorial}

4th of July Banner {tutorial}

4th of July banner

4th of July is almost here!
Seriously it’s one of my all time favorite holidays!
Love everything about it…the fireworks, family & the fun!
{Plus our wedding anniversary is July 8th! Yay!}

Here’s a simple {scrappy} banner I made for the 4th of July.

banner supplies

You’ll need:
burlap
twine
ribbon
banner
I found my banner at Target in the $1 bins. Yay!

banner tutorial 4th of July

1. First I took my banner apart.
2. Then I restrung my banner using the twine.
3. Cut the burlap in strips about 7 inches long.
I cut some red, white & blue ribbon into 7 inch long pieces, too.
4. Then I tied the burlap & ribbon on either side of my stars.

That’s it!  Super cute & easy!

banner 2banner 3banner 4

Have YOU decorated for the 4th of July yet?
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.