Ginger Snap Crafts: {boy’s room} wall quote

{boy’s room} wall quote

Well… you win some & you loose some {big time…ouch}!
Remember when I was auditioning for So You Think You’re Crafty??
Well…I didn’t make it passed the audition round
with my {boy’s room} wall quote…so sad!

I really, really LOVE this quote!
I had it on the wall in my son's room in vinyl
but we switched the kiddos rooms around, 
& I had to take it down.
Buuut I still wanted to keep the same quote
so I needed a new sign! I wanted it big, too! 
This sign measures almost 3 feet tall. 

I used my Silhouette to design & cut the vinyl. 
{I used Century Gothic & Chewy Stewy fonts.}
 
I cut the pendant banner with my Silhouette, too. 
Then I added some washi tape to give it a pop of yellow!
 
braver smarter stronger 1
 
I really love how it turned out!  Even though no one else did! ha! Winking smile
Oh well….you can’t win them all, right!!??
My daughter said she didn’t really like the pennant on the bottom.
My hubby wasn’t a fan of the sign either…maybe I should of listened to them!

The first round of So You Think You’re Crafty started yesterday.
This week’s theme is SCRAPPY CRAFTS!  So go vote for your favorite HERE.
{I’ve already shared my would-have-been-my-scrappy entry HERE.}
 
Good luck to all of the contestants!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.