Ginger Snap Crafts: how to make giant bubbles {tutorial}

how to make giant bubbles {tutorial}

giant bubbles tutorial

This week has been crazy! 
We are leaving to go out of town in less than two weeks,
so I’ve tried to cram 3 weeks of blogging into one…
so next week I can concentrate on packing
& then the next I can just relax & enjoy our vacation.
Smile 

My kiddos have been great helpers & even helped out on a few projects.
They are awesome!  So I promised them a fun summer party at the end of the week!

One of the things we did at our party was make giant bubbles.
We had so much fun I thought I’d share how we made our giant bubbles.
It was so easy….and the kiddos had a blast making them!

giant bubble supplies


Bubble recipe

Mix: 4 cups water, 1 cup baby shampoo, 1/4 cup corn syrup

I got this recipe from Make & Takes.  The only thing I changed was that I used baby shampoo instead of dish soap.  {I didn’t want the kiddos getting soap in their eyes.}

bubble wand

To make your bubble wand:
1. You’ll need string (about 18 inches or so) & two straws.
I found the string in the hardware department at Walmart.
2.  Thread your string through both straws.
3. Tie a knot.
4. Slip your knot inside one of the straws.
5.  There you go!  A giant bubble wand.

giant bubbles make your own

Now it’s time to have some FUN!!!

bubble maker

We went in the front yard to make our bubbles. 

giant bubbles tutorial 1

Soon we had all the neighborhood kids joining in!

giant bubbles3

We really had a great time!

giant bubbles

Enjoy!!!
Smile
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.