Ginger Snap Crafts: Switch & Go Dinos {review}

Switch & Go Dinos {review}

This post brought to you by VTechKids. All opinions are 100% mine.


Last week I received an e-mail asking me if I had a boy (or boys) who would be interested in trying out the new Switch & Go Dinos.  Of course, I told them yes!  I have 2 boys (who both LOVE dinosaurs and cars!!) that would be very interested in trying them out!  My boys were sooooo excited when I told them that a special package was coming just for them. For the next 2 days they were constantly checking the mail & the front steps for a package from VTech.  When the package arrived they couldn't wait to take their new toys on a spin!  My older son loved how the product easily turned into two awesome toys ~ a dinosaur & a car.  My youngest LOVED the cool sound effects.  I loved how they are learning dinosaur facts. It is so nice when the kiddos are having fun & learning at the same time.  It's a win-win!  Yay!
 Here are some fun things that I loved about the Switch & Go Dinosaur: 
● You get the 2 in 1 experience...a car & a dinosaur! Or you could even say 3...my youngest turned his into an airplane! ;)
● The Switch & Go Dinos are interactive & "come to life"!  Love the car & dinosaur sounds!  My youngest carried his around with him all day long!  It was like he had a new friend!
●I love that the kids can personalize their driver for the car & the eyes when it's a dinosaur.  How cool is that?
● I really love that when it is in dinosaur mode it says up to 30 interesting dinosaur facts. Yep...they are learning a lot as they play & have fun!
● When you buy the Switch & Go Dino its really like getting two toys for the price of one ~ a dinosaur & a car.  You can't beat that! :)

The four Starter Dinos: Sliver the T-Rex, T-Don the Pteranodon, Tonn the Stegosaurus and Horns the Triceratops are on-sale NOW exclusively at Amazon.com. {Buy today on Amazon for a suggested retail price of $15.99.}  Beginning June 18, they’ll be on sale at VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of $15.99.  All Switch & Go Dinos will found at major retailers beginning in Fall 2012, including the four Starter Dinos (like the ones we received), as well as Attila the Ankylosaurus (SRP: $24.99), Span the Spinosaurus (SRP: $29.99), Brok the Brachiosaurus (SRP: $49.99) 
We got to try out Sliver the T-Rex
SwitchAndGo Sliver 
and Horns the Triceratops.
SwitchAndGo Horns
Which one is your favorite? 
What do YOU think of the Switch & Go Dinos?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
It this is your first time visiting I'd love to keep in touch!






Visit Sponsor's Site