Ginger Snap Crafts: Mimi Baby Boutique {review}

Mimi Baby Boutique {review}

Happy Friday, everyone!  I can’t believe the weekend is almost here! Yay!
One of the fun things about being a blogger is that sometimes I get
to try out fantastic products, & then let YOU know about them. 
Today I’d love to introduce you to the etsy shop, Mimi Baby Boutique

mimi

A few weeks ago, Cat {the owner of Mimi Baby Boutique} emailed me
& asked me if I would like to review one of the items in her etsy shop! 
I had so much fun browsing her shop!  She is so very talented!
This bird nest necklace popped out at me, since I’m a proud momma of 5! 
So I knew I would love to have one! 
I asked Cat if she would be able to put 5 eggs in my nest.
She was very willing to work with me, & I think it turned out perfectly! 
Thank you so much, Cat.  I love, love my necklace! 

egg nest necklace

One of the neat things about Cat’s shop is
that 50% of her profits go to charity.
Each quarter she choses a new charity to donate to. 
Isn’t that wonderful?!
You can find out more about Cat’s charity work
& who she’s donating to this quarter {HERE}.
She also has a Hunger Line of jewelry,
& 100% of the profits from those sales goes to
charities dedicated to feeding children
at risk of starvation all over the world.

egg nest

Below are some more of the amazing pieces you can find in Cat’s shop.
mimi baby boutique on etsy

You can find everything from necklaces, bracelets,
earrings, rings, accessories and even decor.
{She also does custom orders!}

To connect with Cat & the Mimi Baby Boutique you can find them on:
Etsy ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.