Ginger Snap Crafts: kindle fire slip case {pinspired & rewired project}

kindle fire slip case {pinspired & rewired project}

kindle fire slip case

For those you who have followed my blog for awhile you know that I don’t sew much! 
So when it was decided that Month 4’s Pinspired & Rewired theme was FABRIC I was a little nervous but excited!  Then when I saw this tutorial on Pinterest for a kindle touch slip case from Park House Love I knew I had to make it!  So for all of you beginner seamstress out there don’t be afraid to take part in our Pinspired & Rewired contest.  If I can do it, YOU can too!  {Annnd remember your project just has to have fabric in it ~ it doesn’t necessarily have to be SEWN!  So anybody could win!}

Like I said before I don’t sew much, so when a sewing project
actually turns out as cute as this one…you know I’m excited! 

For my supplies I needed:

2 contrasting &/or matching fabrics
{For my fabric I used this & this.}
felt
button
5 inch thin elastic piece
sewing machine, thread, needles & scissors

kindle slip case 2

I would LOVE to thank Fashionable Fabrics for supplying my fabric for this project! 
Thank you!!!  I loved their selection, customer service & FAST shipping!! 
They are also sponsoring this months contest! 
The winners will receive fabulous gift certificates from Fashionable Fabrics. 

They are also offering a 10% discount when you
use code PINSPIRED at check out!!!  So get to shopping! Winking smile

I’m not going to show you a step by step instructions
since Park House Love did such a great job on her tutorial.
In her post she has a link to a kindle fire slip case tutorial from Charm Stitch,
so I used the measurements for that one for mine.

Here are the links to both types of kindle slip cases:
kindle touch slip case
kindle fire slip case

kindle fire case

kindle fire case 4

kindle fire case 5

I really LOVE how it turned out! Smile

Check out my other co-host fabulous fabric projects!
Family Ever After ~ The Gunny Sack ~ Southern Lovely

Can’t wait to see YOUR fabric projects!!!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given fabric from Fashionable Fabrics to complete this project. 
All opinions are my own.