Ginger Snap Crafts: 4th of July block {tutorial}

4th of July block {tutorial}

4th of July block

Good morning!  Just got back from our little vacation to Texas!
We had so much fun, but I’m super happy to be home!
Today I’d love to show you how to make this super easy {4th of July} block.

You’ll need: 5 inch x 5 inch block of wood, blue paint, ribbon & tulle, vinyl lettering
{I cut this quote on my Silhouette using century gothic & blackjack fonts.}

4th of July block tutorial

Love these easy crafts!  You just paint your block, apply your vinyl lettering
& then tie a bow!  It was that easy, & it turned out sooooo cute! Smile

liberty quote block

Well I cut an extra vinyl piece! 
So the 1st person that comments on this post
& tells me that they want it….it’s yours! 
Just make sure that I have a way to contact YOU!
Annnnd I’ll drop it in the mail to you!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.