Ginger Snap Crafts: Pizza, Ice Cream & Fun #GrabSummerFun

Pizza, Ice Cream & Fun #GrabSummerFun

nestle summer fun

I told you earlier that this week has been a little crazy! 
So I decided to throw a little party for my kiddos at the end of the week
since they have been so awesome & have been such great helpers this week. 
First I had to stop by Walmart to pick up some fun stuff for our little party.

{You can see my whole shopping trip here.}

 IMG_20120607_145314 IMG_20120607_144917 IMG_20120607_145038

With my kiddos you can’t go wrong with some pizza & ice cream!

nestle grab summer fun coupons

So I picked up some Tombstone pizza for dinner! Yum!

tombstone pizza

Then I grabbed some Nestle Drumstick for dessert!  Double yummy! Winking smile

nestle drum sticks

We decided to eat dinner outside on the patio!  The weather was perfect!
I think we should eat out on the patio more often!  It was really nice!

nestle summer dinnerpizza party tombstone pizza and salad

Everyone LOVED the pizza.  I don’t think we had any left over!

Next we headed out to the front yard & made giant bubbles!
{Just click on the picture & you can find out how to make giant bubbles, too!}

giant bubbles tutorial

After we made bubbles we brought out the dessert….Nestle Drumsticks!!!

nestle drumsticks ice cream

It was the perfect ending to a busy week! Smile

nestle drumstick yum

So what do you do to #grabsummerfun?

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Nestle. #CBias #SocialFabric
All opinions are my own.  We really do LOVE pizza & ice cream. Smile