Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #53

{wow me} wednesday #53

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Here are the {most viewed links} from last week!
Congrats, ladies!  Thank YOU so much for sharing!

52 teacher gift idea

Teacher Gift Idea from A Little Knick Knack

52 chocolate chip cookie cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Tempting Thyme

52 flower pot address numbers

House Number Planter from From the Life of His Wife

52 subway art

Family Subway Art from House Made Home

52 teacher gift plaque

Teacher Gift Idea from Burton Avenue

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, roundups, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.