Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here} if you haven’t yet!
Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a few of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!
50 pallet planter

Pallet Window Planter from I Should Be Mopping the Floors

50 handstamped

Where to Buy Stamps from Girl in Air


50 Pink Lemonade Mason Jars MAIN_edited-1[10]

Mason Jar {party cups} from Cherished Bliss

50 string art idaho

Industrial String Art from The Thrillz of Hillz

50 teacher gift expo markers

Erase Marker Bouquet from The Happy Scraps

50 teacher gift seeds

Seed Inspired Teacher Gift from Bean Bug Crafts

50DIY-Washi-Tape-1024x714

DIY Washi Tape from The Rookie Seamstress

50Froghoodedtowel

Frog Hooded Towel from Crazy Little Projects

50make a paper pyramid gift box


 Make a Paper Pyramid Gift Boxes from Lines Across

50 chest redo

Chest Redo from Saving 4 Six

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.
If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!


Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.