Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

51 blueberry coconut custard mini tarts_thumb[1]

Blueberry Coconut Custard Mini Tarts from Baking with Blondie

51 bread box to sewing storage box_thumb[2]_thumb[1]

Sewing Storage Box Re-do from Live Laugh Love Craft

51 clip board_thumb[1]

Upcycled Clipboard from Artzy Creations

51 dip dyed fabric garland close_thumb[1]

Dip-Dyed Fabric Garland from Uncommon

51 fabric tape_thumb[1]

DIY Fabric Tape from Nifty Thrifty Things

51 magnetic chalkboard_thumb[1]

Magnetic Chalkboard from Create. Craft. Love.

51 mini notebooks_thumb[2]

DIY Mini Notebooks from Delightfully Noted

51 photo display_thumb[1]

Photo Display from West Furniture Revival

51 Teacher Appreciation Gift_thumb[1]

Another cute one from Uncommon  {smartie pants teacher gift}

51 WelcomeNestMonogram1_thumb[2]

 Welcome to our Nest Monogramed Frame from Family Ever After

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.