Ginger Snap Crafts: pocket bookmarks {with Lifestyle Crafts}

pocket bookmarks {with Lifestyle Crafts}

pocket bookmark

I am in love with die cuts!  I shared my first die cut post on Friday.
Today I’d love to show you the pocket die from Lifestyle Crafts.
There are so many options with this die. 
It has a little extra design that you can use if you want to.
I used it both ways & can’t decide which way I like best. 
Once I started making these cute bookmarks I couldn’t stop!

pocket bookmark b&w pocket bookmark birds pocket bookmark blue & yellow pocket bookmark blue

You could use these for thank you cards, teacher appreciation…just about anything!
For Mother’s Day I had my kiddos at church make some for their moms!
They had so much fun.  I had stickers for them to decorate with.
Then they wrote a note for their mom’s on the back of the bookmark.

pocket bookmarks 2

Remember if you use the code GINGER
you can get 20% off all Lifestyle Crafts products!
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

I was given free product from Lifestyle Crafts. 
You can read my full disclosure policy {
HERE}.