Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!
{If you would like to pin any of these PLEASE click over to the original post first so proper credit is given.  Thanks!}

flagwreathtitle

Tulle Wreath from A Night Owl

kool summer

“Kool” Summer Gift Idea from The Crafted Sparrow

paint chip pads

Paint Chip Matchbook Notebooks from The Hobby Room

_dsc0081

Make Your Own Party Backdrop from Your Home Based Mom

cinnamon roll cupcakes

Cinnamon Roll Apple Muffins from Fashioned 4 You

i spy quilt

I Spy Quilt from Saltwater Quilts

patriotic mantel

Patriotic Mantel from Detailed Oriented Diva

poster DIY

DIY Poster from Creative Chaos

tv cart 14

Shelf to TV Console from Creatively Living

wreath

Fabric Scrap Wreath from Pretty Providence

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.