Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #50

{wow me} wednesday #50

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Tonight we hit the big 5-0!!
WOWZERS!!  Now that’s a bunch of parties!!
Thank you all so much for sharing each week!
I love being inspired by your creativity each & every week!

Here are the some of the {most viewed links} from last week!

49 glass pendants

Glass Tile Pendants Tutorial from Rae Gun Ramblings

49 10 things I don't buy

10 Things I Don’t Buy from Quiver Full of Blessings

49 black white gray and yellow bathroom decor

Guest Bath Makeover from Fit Crafty Stylish and Happy

49 porch makeover

Front Porch Reveal from Design, Dining + Diapers

49 teacherappreciation4

Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas from a.steed’s.life

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round-ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Pin It