Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #51

{wow me} wednesday #51

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Here are some of the most viewed links from last week’s party!

50 m&m birthday cake

M & M birthday Party from My Darling Days

50 birthday bubbles  50 how to sprout seeds

Birthday Bubbles from Madtown Macs
Creative Idea to Sprout Seeds from It’s Overflowing

50graphic-vintage-necklaces

Vintage Inspired Pendants from How to Nest for Less
I actually received one of these through the Pass It On Project
{I tell you more next week!}

50TeaherGift1

Simple & Cute Teacher Gift Idea from Capital B

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}