Ginger Snap Crafts: no-cook strawberry freezer jam {recipe}

no-cook strawberry freezer jam {recipe}

nocookjam

It’s strawberry picking time around our house!! Smile
Which means it’s time for some strawberry freezer jam!

strawberry2strawber

Don’t you just love my little helpers? Winking smile

strawberries

Last year I made strawberry freezer jam for the first time 
You can see that post {HERE}.
This year I wanted to try a recipe with a little less sugar.
So I found one, & you don’t even have to cook anything.
Wahoo! Now that’s my kind of recipe!

strawberrynocookjam

You’ll need:
Instant Pectin from Ball 
{I found it at Walmart in the canning aisle.}
5 cups strawberries
2 cups sugar
6 tbs. pectin

First you’ll mash up your strawberries
with a potato masher in a bowl. 
Then mix the sugar & pectin together in a separate bowl.
Pour your strawberries into your pectin/sugar mixture.
Stir for about 3 minutes.  Pour into jars.  {I LOVE the plastic freezer jars.}
Then let it sit on the counter for 30 minutes.
Keeps in the fridge for 3 weeks or in the freezer for a year.

Enjoy!

strawberryjamon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.