Ginger Snap Crafts: {washi tape} tin cans {tutorial}

{washi tape} tin cans {tutorial}

Last Friday we announced this month’s theme
for our Pinspired & Rewired challenge ~ washi tape!
Today each host will be sharing their washi tape tutorials on their blogs.
{The Gunny Sack ~ Southern Lovely ~ Family Ever After}

I’ve been on a washi tape crafting spree!  I’ve used it everywhere! 
Today I’ll also be sharing some more washi tape projects over on
A Pumpkin & a Princess with my {checkerboard clipboards}
& at Brown Paper Packages sharing my {summer journals}. 
So please go check those out when you get the chance!

washi tape tin cans

For this month’s challenge I chose to make
these super cute & easy {washi tape} tin cans.

Pinterest Green Wording (1)

{I was inspired by these washi tape tin cans from A Crafted Sparrow.}

washi

This project is super easy.  You’ll need: tin cans, spray paint & washi tape
{I found my washi tape at Target in the office supply section.}

washi tape cans 2  washi tape organizing

So first you’ll spray paint your cans. 
Let them dry…then add some fun washi tape.  That’s it!

washi tape organizing 2

Then you can fill them up with all your office supplies,
& then you’ll look so cute & organized! Winking smile

washi tape tin cans 2

I’ll be back later today with a “berry” cute Mother’s Day craft! Winking smile

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.