Ginger Snap Crafts: Where do I buy my washi tape? + washi tape round-up {Pinspired & Rewired}

Where do I buy my washi tape? + washi tape round-up {Pinspired & Rewired}

Our washi tape inspired Pinspired & Rewired link party is THIS Friday!!!

We have fantastic prizes from Groupdealz for the top 3 projects.
You can get all the details about the prizes, rules & party {HERE}.

The biggest question I’m getting is:

Where do you buy washi tape?

I buy my washi tape at Target!

You can find the Smash brand washi tape in the craft/scrapbook section.
They were $2.99 a roll at my Target.  The rolls look like this:

washi tape at target

Then if you look in the office supply section you can find this:

washi tape

You’ll have to look low! 
At my Target they were way down on the bottom shelf. 
If you’re not careful you’ll miss it!

At my store it comes in four colors:
red, blue, green & orange.
It is $4.00 for 4 rolls.

The other thing I’m hearing is:

I need some washi tape ideas!

So hear you go ~ a washi tape round-up!

{Remember if you want to pin any of these ideas
please go to the original site & pin from there so the blog owner gets credit.}

 washi tape clock

Washi Tape Love from The Lovely Poppy
{Click over for lots more washi tape ideas from The Lovely Poppy!}

washi tape close up

Washi Tape Cup Holder & Soap Dispenser from The Gunny Sack

Washi Tape Coasters

Washi Tape Coasters from A Pumpkin & a Princess

washi tape notebooks

Washi Tape Notebooks from the 1 2 3 Blog

washi tape spool

Washi Tape Pin Cushion from Morena’s Corner

washi tape tag

Washi Tape Gift Tag from Craftaholics Anonymous

washi tape tags

Washi Tape Gift Tag from A Change of Art

washi tape twist ties

Washi Tape Twist Ties from The Crafty Polkadot

washi tape vase

Washi Tape Mason Jars from A Pumpkin & a Princess

washi tape wrap presents

Washi Tape Gift Wrap from A {day} with Lil Mama Stuart

washi-tape-on-drum-shade-final-final[2]

 Washi Tape Light Shade from It All Started with Paint

Can’t wait to see YOUR washi tape projects on Friday!

Where do you get your washi tape? 
Leave a comment letting me know!
I could always use some more washi tape!
Smile

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.