Ginger Snap Crafts: stenciled outdoor side table {tutorial} + introducing Vecco {diy stenciled rugs}

stenciled outdoor side table {tutorial} + introducing Vecco {diy stenciled rugs}

table tutorial
Pin It

On Saturday I revealed our patio/deck makeover,
& I promised I’d show you how I dressed up our side table. 
It was super easy, & I love how it blends in with our other patio décor. 
It’s also the perfect spot for some lemonade or a good book.  Love it! Smile


table redo   table 2

First I traced the top of the table onto a drop cloth.  Then I cut it out.

table 3  table 5

Next I used the same stencil I used for my master bedroom curtains to stencil the material.
{I’m hooked on stencils!  Stencils are a quick & easy was to fancy up a project. Smile}

table 6table 7

{I’m not sure why it looks soooo wrinkly in that picture….weird!  It really wasn’t that bad!}
After it dried I used Elmer’s Spray Adhesive to attach it to the top of my table.

table 8

I really love how it turned out!  It added the perfect touch to our deck. Smile

side table  patio reveal 12

So do you LOVE stenciling as much as I do???

If you do you might want to check out Vecco,
a company I just heard about.
You can buy kits from Vecco to make & stencil your own rugs.
I’ve never used Vecco before,
but I think the idea sounds really amazing & fun. 
Just think of all of the possibilities!

Here’s a little bit about Vecco from their website:
 Beautiful home design
doesn’t come from the store.
It comes from the heart.
And it starts with Vecco in hand.
With the unique Vecco painting technique,
you can stencil, spray and seal
custom designs on your carpets and rugs.
Let your creativity run wild as you make your own
unique, handmade looks that’ll last for years to come.

vecco vecco 3 vecco Product_46500740329_Main

Aren’t those rugs gorgeous?  You can find out more about Vecco {here}.


Disclosure:  I was not compensated to write this post but I am getting paid for readers viewing the ad in this post or Vecco ads that pop up on my side bar. :) Thank you!