Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #52

{wow me} wednesday #52

Before we start~ if you have a washi tape project
you’ll want to check out our Pinspired & Rewired link party {HERE}
{huge prizes from Groopdealz are up for grabs for the top 3 projects}.

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

It’s been ONE year since my first link party…crazy!
I guess I should of planned some kind of celebration!
Buuuut it has been crazy busy around here.
My kiddos last day of school was this past Friday!
{We only had 1 snow day this past year, so they got out super early!  Yay!}

peaches

Also, thanks to Mother Nature, we have about a bazillion peaches on our peach tree!
{Usually we have a late frost & it kills our peach blossoms but not this year. Yay!}
So yesterday {our first day of summer vacation} we made lots of peach jam,
& later we had {peach & blueberry} cobbler with ice cream for dessert.  Yum!
So to celebrate the big one year mark….how about I share a quick recipe?
Smile

peach & blueberry cobbler

I found this recipe online several years ago….it’s so easy & yummy!


Easy Cobbler

Preheat your oven to 350. 
Then melt one stick of butter in a 9x13 baking pan.
While your butter is melting, mix 1 cup each of milk, flour & sugar
& 2 tsp of baking powder together in a bowl. 
Then pour this over your melted butter. 
Put in 4-5 cups of fruit (I used peaches & a few blueberries). 
Sprinkle some sugar on top. 
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Enjoy!

Now on to the party!
Smile


Here are the {top five most viewed links} from last week!

51 CraftRoom5

Craft Room Reveal from Pitter & Glink

51 teacher gift

Summer Gift Ideas from Bloom

51 teacher-gift-idea

Teacher Gift Ideas from Morena’s Corner

52 prom-dress-back-682x1024

Vintage Prom Dress Re-do from The View from in Here

52 pool rules

Pool Sign from Tales of a Trophy Wife

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW!
 

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.