Ginger Snap Crafts: {berry} special treat for Mom {Lifestyle Crafts}

{berry} special treat for Mom {Lifestyle Crafts}

Mother’s Day is this weekend!  Can you believe it?  Are you ready??
We have lots of fun family time planned,
& I can’t wait to spend the weekend with my family. 
Today I’d love to show you a last minute Mother’s Day gift idea.
{I used the berry container die from Lifestyle Crafts to make this…it was so easy!}

berry special treat

FYI: Lifestyle Crafts just released some super cute dies along with the berry container die!
Here’s just a sneak peek…you’ll have to pop over to their website to see the rest.  Smile

image

image

I wish I could I have one of each!  They are all so cute!
Buuuut as soon as I saw the berry container die
I knew that one was my favorite!
{Annnd it gave me the perfect idea for a Mother’s Day gift!}

berry special treat 3

I also love that there are so many possibilities & ways to use this die
~ a “berry” special mom, my “berry” favorite teacher, to my “berry” good friend,
I wish you a “berry” happy birthday…{I could go on & on but for your sake I’ll stop!}

berry special treat 2

Putting this together was sooooo easy.
I just ran the die through my Epic 6 & then assembled it.

berry chocolate

Then I filled my container with some “berry” inspired chocolate!
Yum!  Makes the perfect gift for Mother’s Day.

berry special treat for mother's day

Remember if you use the code GINGER
you can get 20% off all
Lifestyle Crafts products!

Hope all have a wonderful Mother’s Day,

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

I was given product to try out.  All opinions are my own.
You can read my full disclosure policy {HERE}.