Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #92

{wow me} wednesday #92

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

A few weeks ago I told you I was busy getting ready for our Cub Scout Blue & Gold banquet. Well everything turned out great…except I forgot to bring all the mother’s ribbons that I had made! grrrr! Oh well! Next pack meeting I’ll bring them for sure. ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to show you the cute centerpieces the Cub Scouts made for the tables. Our theme this year was robots…so they made robot centerpieces, of course! (These would be great for a robot themed birthday party for older kids, too!)  It’s just a tin can, magnets, nuts & bolts. So cute!

make your own robot_thumb[2]

Annnd here’s a picture of my son with his recycled robot!
{Each boy made their own robot & brought it with them that night.}

cubs

Annnd don’t forget about the ah-mazing deals this week at Lifestyle Crafts.

usecodeginger

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up! 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email