Ginger Snap Crafts: Mini Candy Cane Valentine Pops {with an XOXO tag tutorial} #valentine

Mini Candy Cane Valentine Pops {with an XOXO tag tutorial} #valentine

mini candy cane Valentine pops gingersnapcrafts.com

I think I first saw these candy cane hearts on the Idea Room several years ago, & I’ve always wanted to try them out. Amy heated her candy canes to help stick them together, & they turned out sooooo cute. Then I saw a similar candy cane heart idea on A Little Bit Funky, & it didn’t involve the oven…so I knew that was the one for me!  ha! You’ll have to check out both tutorials to see how to make these.  They are both soooo easy!

valentine pop

I did want to show you how I made some cute
XOXO tags to attach to my pops using my PSA Essential stamper.

psa essentials stamp

First I cut out the hearts with my Silhouette using red card stock.
Then I stamped each heart with an XOXO PSA Essential Peel & Stick stamp.

hearts with silhouette

Then I just punched a small hole in each of my finished hearts.

small hole punch

Added some twine…

tags with twine XOXO

…& then I tied the tags around my Valentine pops. Easy & cute!

#valentine PSA essential stamp

Just in case you were wondering I found these adorable paper straws over at DK DeleKtables. I always buy my paper straws from them. They have an ah-mazing selection, & they always ship super fast. You should definitely check them out on facebook or over at their shop. ;)

#valentine paper straws#valentine pops

So do you have any projects or recipes that you’ve been wanting to try out??
My kiddos were sure glad I FINALLY tried this one out… ha! ;)
I think I scored extra points for the yummiest after school snack ever! Oh yah! ;)

yummy!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps, plus they have frequent giveaways. Yay!