Ginger Snap Crafts: Craft Organization in a Small Space {label tutorial} #LifestyleCrafts

Craft Organization in a Small Space {label tutorial} #LifestyleCrafts

Craft Organization in a small place with #LifestyleCrafts

I was so excited to show you my mom cave reveal earlier this week.  If you didn’t notice we have a really small house! ha! I’m not going to lie sometimes I get a little envious when I see all those gorgeous craft rooms around blogland! Buuuut I have decided to embrace our space & make it work for us! With the housing market like it is we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon! So I might as well LOVE the home I’m in & make it the best it can be.  {We might even be adding a sunroom later this year! So excited! I’ll keep you updated!}

I’m loving the changes we made to our master bedroom, & my most favorite part is how I organized my craft supplies!  We bought this corner hutch at Ikea several years ago when we had a desktop computer.  Well, we haven’t had a desktop computer for almost two years, & this cabinet was just taking up space in our bedroom. So I decided to turn it into my craft space!

#momcave organization

I bought a ton of storage boxes at Walmart.  I just collected them here & there so I didn’t have to buy them all at once!  I love these because they came in all different sizes, & they stacked together so perfectly.  There are countless ways you can arrange these! Love them! 

After I went through all my craft supplies & organized them I needed a way to label the boxes!  Thanks to Lifestyle Crafts I found a great way to do this!  Lifestyle Crafts has just released their new Shape ‘n Tape Decorative Adhesive Sheets. Just imagine a huge sheet of washi tape that you can cut out with dies, scissors or paper punches! It’s ah-mazing!

imageimage

Shape ‘n Tape adhesive sheets come in the following colors:

image image

Lifestyle Crafts also released a Tape It Kit {a set of 18 dies} that will make perfect labels using the Shape ‘n Tape sheets! :)

image

To make the labels for my craft supplies I used the Tape It Kit dies & the black Shape ‘n Tape adhesive sheet set.  These labels were so easy to make!

Shape 'n tape kits #LifestyleCrafts

I used my Epic 6 to cut out my die cuts.  You can see how to use the Epic 6 {HERE}.

labels #LifestyleCraftslabels washi tape sheets

If you don’t own a die cutting machine you can also use paper punches or even scissors with the Shape ‘n Tape adhesive sheets.  I tried it with my paper punch, & it worked perfectly! Cute labels…super fast! ;)

label maker

After I cut out my labels I got my storage box, & I removed any price tag stickers.

craft organization labels

Then I removed the Shape ‘n Tape from the backing.  It really looks & feels just like washi tape!

craft organization #LifestyleCrafts

Then I stuck my label right on the box and smoothed it down!

craft organization in a small space

I used vinyl lettering to make the words on my labels.  I used the smiley monster font for my letters. The vinyl applied really easily right onto my Shape ‘n Tape label.

craft organization bins

I had one package of the Shape ‘n Tape sheets, & I was able to make 50+ labels! :)

craft storage area

I am so LOVING my new organized craft space!  It makes me want to create something awesome!  Let the projects begin!! ha! :)

#momcave organization

Annnd I also love that I can close up the doors when I’m not feeling so crafty! ha! ;)

#momcave craft storage

So have you organized anything lately?

Remember you can always use the code GINGER
for 20% off this & any other Lifestyle Crafts product!

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I was given Lifestyle Craft products for this post. All opinions are my own. :)