Ginger Snap Crafts: 10+ ideas & tutorials {for the boys} #featured

10+ ideas & tutorials {for the boys} #featured

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
By the way, Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope your day is going lovely! :)
Last week I featured 30+ Valentine’s ideas
so check that out if you need any last minute ideas!
This week’s party is still going on as well,
so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

This week I’m featuring 10+ ideas & tutorials….for the boys!

10  ideas & tutorials for the boys

BoysValentineDinosaurs

Pail-a-Saurus Boy Valentine Idea @ Delightfully Noted

Chinese New Year Snake 2

Paper Snake Craft @ Craftiments

finishedhat

Felt Skull Baby Beanie @ Whistle & Ivy

Fix-It-Fox (11)

"Fix-it" Fox (Boo Boo Creature) @ Architecture of a Mom

framed map (1)_thumb[6]

DIY Framed Map @ Keeping It Simple
(I think this would look awesome in my son’s Zach’s room!) :)

fun lunch idea

Lion Love Story Lunch @ Another Lunch

how-to-sew-a-bow-tie

How to Hand Sew a Boy’s Bow Tie @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

Record_Wall_7

DIY Playroom Record Wall @ Love Grows Wild

sabers-2

Light Saber Pops @ Pretty Providence

star wars art for boys room

DIY Star Wars Canvas @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Grocery Saving Tip

Annnd if you have as many boys as I do you’ll know why I’m
including some Grocery Bill Savings Tips @ The Thriftiness Miss. ;)
 

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.
If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!} 

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email