Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #91

{wow me} wednesday #91

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Well…remember last week when I said we were expecting some snow?

world's smallest snowman

Well, we got just enough to build the world’s smallest snowman! ;) ha!

Annnd did you know that it was National Leave a Comment Day?
Well it is! :) So make another blogger’s day…
leave some nice comment love for some of your fellow linkers! :)
{Thanks AGAAGG for the awesome idea!}

A girl and a glue gun

So are you ready to PaRtY??
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Check back every Thursday for features from the previous week’s party.
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

 


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email