Ginger Snap Crafts: Apple of My Eye {juice box} Valentine + 7 more cheesy Valentine ideas

Apple of My Eye {juice box} Valentine + 7 more cheesy Valentine ideas

I shared an easy Valentine idea a few weeks ago
over on C.R.A.F.T. in Jamie’s Share the Love Series.
Jamie rounded up a group of bloggers to
share clever, cheesy Valentine treats for everyone.
At the bottom of this post is a link to all of the
other cute Valentines that were shared in the series.
So if you need last minute Valentine ideas you’ve come to the right place! ;)

Today I’m going to show you how I made these apple of my eye Valentines!

 
         For this project you'll need:
  • apple juice boxes
  • red, white & green card stock
  • glue dots
  • tulle
 
You'll also need this printable!
You can download & print it out right here: :)
 


I printed mine out on white card stock,
and then I just used a paper cutter to cut them out.
 
 
I used my Silhouette to cut out the apples
using the red & green card stock.
Then I stuck the words on my apples with glue dots!
 
 
Then I used glue dots again to glue my apples on to my juice boxes.
 
 
Then I tied some tulle around the middle. That's it! :)

 
Now check out these cheesy Valentines! :)

Valentine Day Sayings

1. Love is a battlefield with Nellie Bellie

2. I'm gonna pop you a corny question with Live, Laugh, Rowe

3. Everyday I like you s'more with Capturing Joy

4. You're the apple of me eye with Ginger Snap Crafts

5. You're the bomb with Uncommon Designs

6. Happy valentine's day for crayon out loud with Free Stylin

7. You wormed your way into my heart with C.R.A.F.T.

8. I wheelie like you with TaylorMade

Valentine Day Sayings

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email