Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #89

{wow me} wednesday #89

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Well, look at what I’ve been working on…ugh! ;)
 
gingersnapcrafts.com
I was going to have a little contest to see who could
guess how many times I’ve been to Hobby Lobby over the last year,
but I didn’t feel like counting up all those receipts…ha! ;)
 
Don’t forget about the ah-mazing Silhouette promotion going on right now.
You can get a Silhouette Portrait & double-sided adhesive starter kit for $179.99!
Just use the code GINGERSNAP at checkout. I’ll be sharing my project using
the double-sided adhesive on Thursday.  I can’t wait to show YOU! :)

Click below to check out these sweet deals!
 
#Silhouette February 2013 promotion

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.