Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #90

{wow me} wednesday #90

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Not too much going on here (besides it being party #90!!!).
Buuut they are calling for snow TONIGHT! Yay!

Let it Snow block with PSA Essentials_thumb[1]
I’m not a huge fan of cold weather but I’d love to have a little snow for the kiddos to play in, build a snowman & go sledding…then it can all melt & spring can get here real quick. ha!

By the way I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I used my snowflake peel & stick stamps to make this cute Let it Snow block. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit the PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials to keep up to date on all things PSA Essential. :) Their stamps are ah-mazing! On Saturday I let you know about an awesome PSA Essential deal.  You can check that out here.
SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
Features from the previous week’s party are always on Thursday!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.