Ginger Snap Crafts: Nancy @ Small Things with Love {guest blogger}

Nancy @ Small Things with Love {guest blogger}

Today I’m so excited to have Nancy over on my blog!  Her projects are ah-mazing, & I’m so excited to have her share some of them with you! Take it away, Nancy! :)

Hi, I'm Nancy and I blog over at Small Things with Love.


I could not be more excited to be guest posting here today.  Ginger's blog was one of the first that I really got hooked on.  And then, after you are hooked reading a blog, pretty soon you have to start blogging yourself (isn't that how it goes?).

I have been blogging for just under a year, and in that year I have learned a lot--and created some fun projects along the way.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Felt Mug Cozy for those cold winter days.




Photo Transfer onto Wood.  Weren't my parents cute on their wedding day?


And, just for fun A Felt Heart Monster.  Because we love our little monsters even if Valentines day is over!

 
For the full tutorial on these projects, or for other ideas, I'd love to have you stop by!
 
 
Thank you so much, Nancy!
I loved all your projects!

I hope you all will head over to Nancy's blog & check them out. :)

Remember if you’d like to be a guest blogger on GSC
just send me an email at gingersnapcraft at yahoo dot com.
I’d love to have YOU over!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email