Ginger Snap Crafts: Patio Makeover {on a budget} #KmartOutdoor

Patio Makeover {on a budget} #KmartOutdoor

patio makeover 1
Pin It

Happy Saturday, everyone! 
So what have YOU been up to today?
Well, since Mother’s Day is right around the corner,
AND we have company company coming in next week
AND my hubby has been out of town all week…
I decided it was time for me to have a little fun today
& do something I’ve been wanting to do forever-
sprucing up our deck & patio!  Yay!

Just check out these before pictures, & you’ll understand why it had to be done! Winking smile

patio before  patio before 2patio before 3  patio before 4

Yep…it was that bad!!!  So I headed to Kmart to gather some supplies
for my deck/patio makeover.  Buuuut there was a catch! 
I’m a girl on a budget.  I only wanted to spend around $100.
{You’ll have to check out my shopping story to see how well I did!}

IMG_20120427_193755  IMG_20120427_201055

Now here is the BIG reveal!!!  I am so loving it!  I might just sleep out here tonight!

after

I found this cute bird feeder at Kmart! Before I hung it up I snapped a few pictures!

patio reveal  patio after

Don’t you love my cute little table I found at Kmart?
I changed it up a bit using the same stencil & paint
I had used for my master bedroom curtains a few weeks ago.
{I’ll share the table tutorial next week so stay tuned for that.}

patio reveal 3

It’s amazing what a little spray paint can do!  My benches look brand new!

patio reveal 7

I LOVE candles, and I really LOVE this candle that
I found at Kmart because it keeps the mosquitoes away!  Oh yah! Winking smile

a picnic table

I made a matching tablecloth for our picnic table using the same stencil & a drop cloth.
Don’t you love the solar lantern I found at Kmart?  Can’t wait to see it tonight!

patio reveal 5

Maybe we’ll have dinner on the patio tonight! Winking smile

patio reveal 10 patio reveal 11

I really LOVE how all the colors & outdoor decorations came together!

a lantern

Now if the hubby would just get home to see it!
Maybe he’ll be here in time to see the lantern light up! Winking smile

If your outdoor space could use a little sprucing up, too
Kmart has an upcoming sale in honor of Mother’s Day! 
From May 6-12 get 20% off outdoor cushions & umbrellas
as well as 20% off planters, fountains and garden décor.

YOU can also find out more about Kmart on:
their website ~ twitter ~ facebook

Hope you have a fabulous rest of the weekend.
I’ll see YOU back here on Monday!!

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric