Ginger Snap Crafts: easy spring dress {tutorial}

easy spring dress {tutorial}

Do you remember just over 2 weeks ago {in this post}
I said you’d never see me make a dress?

cute and easy spring dress tutorial

Pin It

Well, I was so wrong!!!!
Are sitting down?? I made this dress!!!
I am seriously so excited about this! Winking smile

I saw this tutorial over on
Mommy by Day, Crafter By Night,
& I said to myself I am so doing this!  Yay!

Supplies needed:
pre-smocked fabric
matching ribbon
matching trim
sewing machine, needles & thread

spring dress

For the full tutorial just pop over to
Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night.
I did change mine up just a little bit.

spring dress straps2 

First up I used matching ribbon for the straps.
It was a lot easier than making straps…since I’m such a beginner.

spring dress tutorial

I also added some matching trim along the bottom of the dress.

easy spring dress straps

Here’s how the top of the dress looks
up close without the sweater on!
Not too bad!  Smile 

easy dress

{FYI: We found the cute pink sweater at Target.}

spring dress gsc

My daughter LOVES her new dress made by her momma! Winking smile

Pin It