Ginger Snap Crafts: washi tape business cards + a PSA Essentials stamp review {tutorial}

washi tape business cards + a PSA Essentials stamp review {tutorial}

A few weeks ago I was contacted by
Little Miss Monogram
to see if I would like to review one of their
PSA Essentials personalized stamps
that they carry in their online shop.
So, of course I said yes!

DIY business cards
Pin It

I was inspired by the handmade business cards from A Pumpkin & a Princess
{& the recent washi tape craze!!!} to make my own handmade business cards.
 
business card stamp  washi tape

To make these cards you’ll need:
a PSA Essentials stamp {I chose the Gabby design.}
card stock, paper cutter, adhesive squares & craft punch
washi tape {I found mine at Target in the office supplies.}

psa stamp  psa stamp 2  psa stamp 3

This stamp comes ready to stamp, it’s already assembled
& good for up to 10,000 impressions.  Wow!
I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this stamp!
You just set it on your paper, press down & release.
Annnd I have to admit there is something exciting
about seeing gingersnapcrafts.com in black & white & all official looking! Winking smile

diy business card 3  diy business cards 4

Here’s what I did to make these. I cut colorful cardstock down to business card size.
Then I put some washi tape on one end of the card.  {I love the fun bright colors.}

diy business cards 1  diy business card 6

I used white cardstock to stamp on,
& then I cut them out with one of my craft punches.
I used adhesive squares to stick it onto my business card. 
That’s it!  So cute & easy!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
I was also given some peel & stick stamps to try out. 
So if I want to change up the look of the stamp I can!

peep & stick stamps

Now I feel all professional!  Winking smile

diy business cards 7

Buuut wait I’ve got some good news for YOU, too!
Little Miss Monogram
is offering 15% off if you use the code: GIN at check out!
{Little Miss Monogram also carried TONS of other personalized gifts!}

Little Miss Monogram Logo (2) GingerSnapCrafts_Little Miss Monogram AD copy

Also, right now they are offering a FREE Rosetta Peel & Stick Pack
{a $15 value} with the purchase of a personalized stamp.
Must be ordered by May 1st! So hurry! Winking smile

download

So get to shopping! Winking smile

You can find Little Miss Monogram here:
website ~ facebook ~ blog ~ pinterest

Disclosure:  I was given a PSA Essentials personalized stamp & Peel & Stick Pack to review.  All opinions are my own.