Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #47

{wow me} wednesday #47

Welcome to
{wow me} wednesday!

So glad YOU are here!

Before we get started just wanted to let you know
that Lifestyle Crafts is offering FREE SHIPPING for any order
over $25 from now until the end of April.  Yay!

Free shipping


{Don’t forget to use the code GINGER for 20% off your order.}
I’ll be sharing my first Lifestyle Crafts project on Monday! Smile

Here are the {top five links} from last week!

46 braided t-shirt bracelets

DIY Braided T-Shirt Bracelets from Henry Happened.

46 DIY mickey mouse charms

Mickey Mouse Washer Necklace from A Creative Princess

46 DIY photo block

DIY Photo Block from Pink Polka Dot Creations

Kitchen Reveal from Imprintalish

46 washi tape in the kitchen

Washi Tape Ideas {for the kitchen} from My Sister’s Suitcase

I’ll be featuring some
more of my favorites on Thursday at
{take a look at you}.
So check back then to see if it was
YOU who made me say WOW! ;)

{Now on to the party!}

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 
 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :) 
 
{Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!}
 
Pin It