Ginger Snap Crafts: Campus Book Rentals & Operation Smile

Campus Book Rentals & Operation Smile

OK…for those of you that read my blog regularly
I bet you can’t guess what my major was in college???

Any guesses???

OK…I’ll give you TWO hints!
You might of seen me carrying around a book like this or this.

campus book rentals campusbookrentals2
picture source

So did you guess? Those are pretty obvious clues!  I graduated from SFASU {Go Jacks!} with a double major in Criminal Justice & Political Science.  Are you shocked?  Most people are!  What’s a nice, sweet, quiet gal like me doing studying about bad guys & politicians??!!  Buuuut I love it!  Court cases & politics…it just doesn’t get any better!  My hubby thinks it’s just because I like to get in other people’s business! ha!  I don’t use my degree too much right now but boy do we do have fun on election night!  I always let my kiddos stay up late & watch the results come in…we always have a big party!

Here’s a picture from Election Day 2008!  Smile

When I was in college just a few years ago Winking smile  I also remember paying a HUGE amount for text books.  I did like that we could sell them back at the end of the semester but most of the time I’d only get a little bit of money back or even worse they wouldn’t buy my book back because a new edition was coming out next semester.  Ugh!  Annnd it was always for a class I didn’t like…so then I was stuck with a book that I had paid a HUGE amount of money for!  I think I have a few textbooks in the attic!!! Really need to get rid of them even though I paid lots of money for them!  I just need to let it go. Winking smile

Now fast forward to now!  You can avoid all that textbook hassle!  Yay!  Have you heard about Campus Book Rentals?  CampusBookRentals.com began renting textbooks in August of 2007. Since then, they've served thousands and thousands of students on more than 5,000 different college campuses around the country.

Some perks from Campus Book Rentals are:

  • save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
  • free shipping both ways
  • can highlight in the textbooks
  • flexible renting periods
  • Campus Book Rentals donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented.


So if you or anyone you know is in college take a look at Campus Book Rentals! Smile

So what is YOUR favorite thing to study?

{You can check out my disclosure policy here.}