Ginger Snap Crafts: strawberry & banana smoothie {recipe} #SilkFruit

strawberry & banana smoothie {recipe} #SilkFruit

silk smoothie recipe

Pin It

It has been warm here this past week.
It is the perfect weather for a nice cold smoothie! Yum!
So I headed to Walmart to pick up some
ingredients for a {strawberry & banana} smoothie.
{You can check out my whole yummy smoothie shopping trip over on google+.} Winking smile

IMG_20120417_203439 silk fruit&protein1 silk protein

I wanted to try out the new Silk Fruit&Protein
They come in several different flavors,
but the one I wanted to try out was the Strawberry Banana. 
So happy our Walmart carried that flavor.  Yum!

silk fruit&protein

This is a super easy recipe!

{strawberry & banana} smoothie

You’ll need:
Silk Fruit&Protein {strawberry banana}
1/2 tub of TCBY frozen yogurt {classic vanilla bean}
4-5 washed, sliced strawberries
1 banana

Place all ingredients in a blender. 
Mix on high speed for 2-3 minutes
or until all the ingredients are blended.

Makes 4 servings.

silk smoothie

I used this recipe to make my kiddos an afternoon snack this week.
They LOVED it!  Annnd I loved that it was healthy!
Silk Fruit&Protein is full of calcium, protein & Vitamins C & D.
It is also free of lactose, dairy, cholesterol, eggs & MSG.
{This would make a great breakfast drink, too.}

silk

Don’t tell the kids but I had TWO! Winking smile


What is your

favorite kind of smoothie?


To find our more about Silk Fruit&Protein you can find them here:
website ~ twitter ~ facebook

Pin It

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias All opinions are my own.