Ginger Snap Crafts: St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from The Pin Junkie {contributor}

St. Patrick’s Day Wreath from The Pin Junkie {contributor}

Hello! I'm Bonnie, also known as The Pin Junkie.  I'm completely and happily addicted to Pinterest, and I'm working my way through my pins one craft, DIY project, and recipe at a time.  I'm very happy to be a contributor on Ginger Snap Crafts, and today I'd like to show you how to make a super easy St. Patrick's Day wreath.  It only takes about thirty minutes to make, and you don't have to be particularly crafty for this project.  If you're handy with a glue gun, you can do this!

St Patricks Day wreath
 
Just after Christmas I found a boxwood wreath on sale at Target.  I was thinking this pretty green wreath would be perfect for spring, but then I started thinking it might work just as well for St. Patrick's Day.
 
clearance
 
I got some green and gold ribbon on sale at Hobby Lobby as well as some matching glittery green shamrocks and gold coins.
 
wreath supplies
 
I wrapped the gold ribbon loosely around the wreath and glued the ends of the ribbon in place on the back.  Then I just used my glue gun to stick the shamrocks and coins onto the wreath.  That's it!
 
gluing boxwood wreath
 
The green and gold is perfect for St. Patrick's day and really dresses up the plain boxwood wreath.  I love the way it looks on my front door, too.
 
st patricks day wreath 2

Bonnie, your wreath is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. I love all the green! :)
Make sure you visit The Tip Junkie for more tutorials, recipes & ideas.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by The Tip Junkie.