Ginger Snap Crafts: Over 12 Colorful Projects & Recipes

Over 12 Colorful Projects & Recipes

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week! I get to feature some of your amazing talent! Yay! I really appreciate all of you that link up each week to my {wow me} wednesday party! It’s always fun to go through the links & check out what you guys are up to. ;) I’m starting something new this week. I'll be pinning all the projects featured each week, & I’ll be pinning other projects that catch my eye as I go through the links. I hope this helps drive some extra traffic back to your blog. Now are you ready for this week’s feature post? ha! Today I am excited to be featuring over 12 colorful projects & recipes that were linked up to last week’s party! Remember this week's party is still going on so please stop by, but first enjoy this happy feature post! :)

Over 12 Colorful Projects & Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features #colorful #rainbow #color

1-Cereal-Snakes-by-Brave-New-Home

Cereal Snakes @ Brand New Home

birthday-pound-cake-bites-685x1024

Sprinkle-icious No-Bake Pound Cake Bites @ Shaken Together

granny afghan

Granny Stripe Afghan @ Sugar Beans

Party-Bark-Blue-Jar

Party Bark Treat Recipe @ It’s a Fabulous Life

rainbow art

Easy Crayon Resistant Watercolor Kids Art @ Crafts by Courtney

Rainbow Pudding_90-001

Rainbow Pudding Cups @ The Seasoned Mom

rainbowcookies

Rainbow Cookies @ Raising Memories

Rainbow-Crayons

Rainbow Crayons @ The Seasoned Mom

rainbow-gold-bangles

Rainbow & Gold Bangles @ Circus Berry

rainbow-pancakes-stack-w-whip-edit

Rainbow Pancakes @ It’s a Fabulous Life

RainbowPolkaDotPetalCakeTipsTricks

Rainbow Polka Dot Petal Surprise Cake Tips & Tricks @ Raising Memories

Delicious-Rainbow-Desserts1

15 Delicious Rainbow Desserts @ Titi Crafty

Thank you so much for sharing ladies! :)
Feel free to grab a featured button {HERE}.

Don’t forget about the Silhouette promotion going on right now! :)
You can get these amazing deals by using GINGERSNAP at check out.

Silhouette Print & Cut Promotion use code GINGERSNAP at SilhouetteAmerica.com #Silhouette #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.