Ginger Snap Crafts: Fun & Easy Spring Gift Ideas with free printables {tutorial}

Fun & Easy Spring Gift Ideas with free printables {tutorial}

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

Hello! How has your weekend been so far? I hope you are having a good one! ;) We had spring break this last week, but it doesn’t actually feel like spring just yet. It was rainy & cold all last week! Buuuut that didn’t stop us from doing some spring crafting with the Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam's Club. Spring is a busy time of year. You have Mother’s Day, teacher appreciations, Easter & in our family ~ lots of birthdays! So the kiddos & I had fun coming up with some fun & easy spring gift ideas for the very important people in our lives! So keep reading to see what we came up with. Plus I have some free printables for you, too! ;)

{fun & easy} spring gift ideas from GingerSnapCrafts.com #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

starburst skittles #shop

Don’t you just LOVE Sam’s Club? I was able to find this HUGE box of Skittles & Starburst for an awesome price in the candy aisle. So we had plenty of candy for all of our gifts & for us, too! ha!

Skittles & Starburst 30 Pack from Sam's Club #shop

For these projects you’ll need a few supplies:
colorful buckets
scissors
glue stick
cardstock
chipboard
googly eyes
hot glue gun
ribbon
craft foam
paper straws
gift tags (I’ll have those for you in this post!)
paint pen
cotton ball
paper treat boxes
shredded paper Easter grass

supplies #shop

Untitled

flower teacher gift #shop

This flower bouquet was so easy to make! First you’ll cut some cardstock & chipboard flowers out. I used my Silhouette to do this. You could also use a flower punch or even trace some flowers & cut them out with scissors. I used 2 colored cardstock flowers & a chipboard flower glued in the middle to make the flowers super sturdy.

skittles #shop

Then I glued Skittles in a colorful pattern to make my flowers pretty. ;) I used hot glue, but for kids some school glue would be better to use. You’d just have a little bit longer drying time.

crafts with Skittles #shop

Once our flowers were done. I hot glued paper straws to the back with a little bit of hot glue.

#spring #craft #shop

Then I got a cute little green bucket & put a piece of craft foam inside. I stuck my flowers inside that.

#flower #craft #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

Then I filled in with some paper Easter grass.

#VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

I glued on some paper leaves. Then I added a cute tag with some polka dotted ribbon. Too cute! :)

#shop homemade gifts with Skittles and Starburst

Here are a few different gift tags for YOU! I have some for teachers, moms & a friend. Just right click & save to your computer. Then you can open them up in Word & resize as needed. :)

mom tag

friend tag

teacher tag

mom tag purple

Untitled

#bunny #craft #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

This little bunny bucket is so easy to make! I just cut out some bunny ears with white cardstock & hot glued them to the back rim of the bucket. Then I added a cute bunny face with a cute Skittle nose on the front. Then I used a paint pen to draw on the whiskers, & I added some googly eyes.

Easter craft idea #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

Then I added a cotton ball for the bunny tail on the back of the bucket! Fill your bucket with lots of Skittles & Starburst, and you’ll have a sweet gift to give. :)

bunny bucket #shop

Untitled

happy burst day #starburst #shop

We have so many spring birthdays in our family! Last week it was my brother in law’s birthday so we made him a happy “burst” day gift box full of yummy Starburst candies. We were saying “Happy Burst Day” all night! haha! ;) I got this idea from Amber at Crazy Little Projects. You’ll have to pop over to her blog to download the cute Happy Burst Day printables that she shared over there!

#starburst #shop

You can download my Happy Burst Day printables below. Just right click & save onto your computer. Then resize & print! :)

happy burst day tagbirthday tag orange

{fun & easy} spring gift ideas from GingerSnapCrafts.com #VIPFruitFlavors #collectivebias #shop

Do you have any favorite gifts to give at spring? I’d love to hear!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.