Ginger Snap Crafts: A FROZEN Afternoon {kid activity} #FROZENfun #collectivebias

A FROZEN Afternoon {kid activity} #FROZENfun #collectivebias

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #FROZENFun #collectivebias #shop

Hello! I’m sure you’ve heard, but if not I’ll tell you! ha! ;) FROZEN the movie came out this week on DVD! Eek! My kiddos love this movie! We all saw it over Christmas break as a family. They have been counting down the days until the FROZEN DVD came out so we could watch it over & over again! So they were super excited this week when I surprised them with a special trip to Walmart to pick up the movie & a few Walmart toys to go along with it. We ended up having a fun FROZEN filled afternoon with lots of fun FROZEN inspired activities! So keep reading to see what we did, & you’ll see who our favorite characters are, too! ;)

A frozen afternoon of fun with FROZEN at GingerSnapCrafts.com #FROZENfun #collectivebias #shop

#frozenfun #shop

The FROZEN DVD is in stores right now with a price drop from $16.96 to $14.96 at Walmart. Yay! ;) I’ve heard they are flying off the shelf, so I’d get one soon if I were you. Also, there is a coupon on specially marked packages of Eggo Waffles (24 count) for a $5 off offer for the FROZEN DVD. So that makes this deal even sweeter! So make sure you look for that at your local Walmart. ;)

#FROZENfun FROZEN toys at Walmart

I let my kiddos pick out some of their favorite FROZEN character toys while at the store, & as soon as we got home my kiddos wanted to get their toys out of the box. :) My son’s favorite FROZEN character is Olaf. So of course, he chose this cute Pull Apart & Talkin’ Olaf plush toy. My son loves all the funny things that Olaf says. So this toy is perfect for him. Anytime we need a little Olaf humor we can just grab this cute little guy! ha! ;)

#frozenfun #shop

My daughter’s favorite character is Princess Anna. So she chose this pretty Musical Magic Anna doll. I think Anna is her favorite character because she is the youngest sister, too. So she can relate to having an older sister. I love that Anna is the heroine of the story, and that the love of sisters is what this movie is all about!

#FROZENfun FROZEN DVD at Walmart

After they played with their new FROZEN toys for a little bit we decided to make some snow ice cream! (I’ll link to the recipe at the end of this post!) It’s hard to believe we had snow this week! Isn’t it March? ha! ;)

#FROZENfun #snow #shop #icecream

Then we turned on the FROZEN DVD! It was just as good as we remembered! ;) I think we have watched it at least 5 times since! ha! ;)

#FROZENfun #collectivebias #shop #cbias

After the movie they got out their new Disney FROZEN Magical Lights Palace, and they played & played all afternoon. I love when movies spark their imaginations!

#FROZENfun #disney #toys #kids #shop

I LOVE watching them play together! ;)

#FROZENfun #kids #kidsactivity #disney

I LOVE watching her read to him even more! Isn’t that the sweetest thing ever? Awwww! ;)

#FROZENfun #cbias #shop
You can get our yummy snow ice cream recipe by clicking the picture below! ;)

Snow Ice Cream Recipe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #snowday #gingersnapcrafts #icecream_thumb[3]

Have you seen the movie FROZEN? If so, who is your favorite character? Do you plan on buying the FROZEN DVD? Do you have a favorite Disney movie? If you do let me know, I’d love to hear! ;)

A frozen afternoon of fun with FROZEN at GingerSnapCrafts.com #FROZENfun #collectivebias #shop

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.