Ginger Snap Crafts: Flower Pot with Duck® Fabric Craft Tape {tutorial} #DuckCraftTape

Flower Pot with Duck® Fabric Craft Tape {tutorial} #DuckCraftTape

This post brought to you by Duck Brand. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hello! Today I am so exited to tell you about the new Duck Brand Craft Tapes. #DuckCraftTape comes in 4 fun varieties ~ fabric, glitter, prism & washi tape! Doesn't that sound like so much fun? ;) I was able to use some of the this new craft tape to make this cute flower pot! This project has me so itching for spring! I am ready to plant, plant, plant! ha! ;) So keep reading to see how I did it! ;)

Flower Pot with Duck Fabric®  #ducktape #tutorial GingerSnapCrafts.com

#ducktape #flowerpot

First let me tell you a little bit about the new #DuckCraftTape.

First the up is the Duck Fabric® Crafting Tape. It is great for adding some fun texture to your projects without having to use extra glue or adhesive. It comes with a peel away liner that you can peel & stick right on to your projects. You can use it in your home, for decorating, scrapbooking, card making & more.

Duck Glitter® Crafting Tape ~ This tape is so much fun! Plus it's not messy at all because the glitter does not flake off! Yes, no flaking! So you get the fun addition of glitter to your projects without the huge mess. Yay! It also comes in some fun colors ~ pink, red, silver & aqua.

Duck Prism® Crafting Tape ~ This tape has a cool holographic effect that will add some shine & dimension to your craft projects. It's great for decorating, gift wrapping, making fun designs, letters & more.

Duck Washi® Crafting Tape ~ Yes, Duck Tape® makes a washi tape now! Wahoo! You know how much I love this kind of tape, and I am so excited that the Duck Brand® is making it now. It is so easy to tear, and you can even write on it! Washi tape is always a nice addition to your craft projects. 

The tape I used for this project was the Duck Fabric® craft tape! :) 

#ducktape #fabric

For this project you'll also need a few more supplies:
a flower pot
succulent & potting soil
twine

#ducktape supplies

I love the peel away liner on this tape! It makes it so easy to work with!

#theduckbrand #tape #fabric

Without taking the liner off I measured around my flower pot & cut my tape the length I needed to go around my pot.

#ducktapefabric #tutorial

My tape was just a little wider than the rim of my pot. So I used a pair of scissors to trim it down to the perfect width.

#ducktape #flower

Then I peeled the liner off & wrapped the tape around my pot. The adhesive worked great! It was repositionable ~ so that was nice! It made it easy to get it on nice & straight. Once it was on it stayed put.

#flower #spring #ducktape

Then I took a piece of twine & tied it around the top of my pot.

#ducktape #twine

Then I planted my succulent right inside the pot. Have you tried growing a succulent yet? They are pretty easy! You don't have to water them much which makes them the perfect plant for me. ha! ;)

#ducktape #tutorial

I really love how the pot turned out! It's so cute with the little pop of yellow Duck Fabric® craft tape. These would be fun to make for a birthday, a teacher gift or even Mother's Day.

#ducktape #diy #craft

Make sure you follow @TheDuckBrand on twitter & the hashtag #DuckCraftTape for more fun ideas using these new tapes from the Duck Brand®.

Flower Pot with Duck Fabric®  #ducktape #tutorial GingerSnapCrafts.com

Visit Sponsor's Site

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.