Ginger Snap Crafts: G is for Glitter. {A-Z Craft Series}

G is for Glitter. {A-Z Craft Series}

Hello! Did you know that March is National Craft Month? No? Well, don’t feel bad! ;) I didn’t either until Steph from Crafting in the Rain let me know about it last month! ha! ;) To celebrate Steph has organized a fun A-Z Craft Series for the entire month of March! Each Tuesday in March some of your favorite bloggers will be sharing fun crafts for the letter A all the way to the letter Z. So make sure you follow along! :)

Of course, I chose to craft with the letter G. You know G is for Ginger! ;) Annnnd G is also for glitter! So today I am excited to show you how I made this cute glittered “you are my type” framed art using my Silhouette & a bunch of glitter! ;)

Glitter Sign with Silhouette Sketch Pens & Double Sided Adhesive at GingerSnapCrafts.com #glitter #gingersnapcrafts

#silhouette #tutorial

You’ll need a few supplies for this project:
glitter (of course!)
Silhouette double sided adhesive sheets
Silhouette black sketch pen
this image from the Silhouette online store
white card stock

#glitter #craft #diy

First you’ll use your Silhouette & a black sketch pen to draw this image on a piece of white card stock. You can see a more detailed sketch pen tutorial {HERE}.

#glitter #sketchpen

Next I used some of the Silhouette double sided adhesive to add some fun polka dots & to cover the “desk” with. You can check out a more detailed double sided adhesive tutorial {HERE}.

#glitter #silhouette #adhesive

I LOVE the double sided adhesive! It’s sticky on both sides so it is perfect for working with glitter. :) You just stick it on to your paper then remove the top protective sheet leaving the sticky part behind.

#glitter sticky adhesive

Then you just sprinkle the glitter right on top.

#glitter

Shake off the excess glitter, and then you are done! ;)

#silhouette #tutorial

Then I put it in a frame & set it on the nightstand in our bedroom. I love the fun pop of color it gives our room. Plus it lets my hubby know that he is my type! ha! ;)

#silhouette #tutorial #glitter #sketchpens

Make sure you check out more of the fun projects in this series!
Check back next Tuesday for the next group of letters! ;)



A is for Antlers
||
Grey Luster Girl
B is for Button || Ameroonie Designs
C is for Copper pipe vase || Crafting in the Rain
D is for Doily wreath || The Creative Mom
E is for Embroidered hoop || Flamingo Toes
F is for Flower gears || Sowdering About in Seattle
G is for Glitter || Ginger Snap Crafts

Glitter Sign with Silhouette Sketch Pens & Double Sided Adhesive at GingerSnapCrafts.com #glitter #gingersnapcrafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.