Ginger Snap Crafts: We Love Little Swimmers! #HuggiesSwimmers #pmedia

We Love Little Swimmers! #HuggiesSwimmers #pmedia

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HuggiesSwimmers http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.

It is summer time! Wahoo! We have been doing a TON of swimming! Yay! One of the essential things that you will always find in our swim bag over the years is Huggies Little Swimmers. They have been a staple of summer fun at our house for a long time! We love Little Swimmers! Keep reading to see how you can get a Huggies Little Swimmers coupon from Target! :)

Huggies Little Swimmers #huggiesswimmers

I actually remember pre-Little Swimmer days around our house. When my oldest was born (16 years ago!) I remember trying out other swimmers (or just using a diaper!) before I found Huggies Little Swimmers. Either we’d have to deal with the HUGE diaper (you know what I’m talking about! ha!) or leaks. Once I tried Huggies Little Swimmers I’ve never used anything else for my kiddos. They are awesome! :)

HUGGIES LITTLE SWIMMERS
You can find Little Swimmers everywhere, and right now Target has a coupon for $1.50 off a package of Little Swimmers. {You can print the $1.50 coupon at Target here.} I recently went to Target to load up on some Little Swimmers for the summer.

Huggies Little Swimmers

Huggies Little Swimmers are the perfect solution for summer time fun! You just put them on your kiddos, & you don’t have to worry about accidents in the pool. They are comfortable for the kiddos to wear, they absorb without swelling and they have easy tear away sides for when you are done!

Little Swimmers at the pool

I usually just have my 3 year old wear them under his swim trunks but as you can see he doesn’t mind showing off his Huggies Little Swimmers at all! ha! ;)

Little Swimmers

Little Swimmers by Huggies at Target

What is your must have item in your pool bag?

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.