Ginger Snap Crafts: Airwick Scented Oils at Sam's Club

Airwick Scented Oils at Sam's Club

This post brought to you by Air Wick. All opinions are 100% mine.

Everyone wants to have a home that smells as good as possible, right? I know I do! With 5 kiddos...annnd 3 of them are stinky boys (ha!)... that can be a challenge sometimes! A couple of weeks ago I was deep cleaning my oldest teenage son's room (Ewww!) when a package was delivered to our front door full of scented Airwick products! Yay! Talk about perfect timing! ha! Over the last few weeks we have been using some of these scented oils in our home, & our house has never smelled better! Keep reading to see where you can pick up some Airwick Scented Oils for your home at amazing prices! :)

Airwick Scented Oils at Sam's Club

Airwick Scented Oils come in a variety of scents. There are a lot of scents to choose from! I love their National Parks Scents available right now for a limited time only. Right now at Sam's Club you can purchase Airwick Scented Oils in bulk for a tremendous value. You can save over 38% compared to the smaller packs you would purchase at Walmart or other retailers. Also, for a limited time only Sam's Club members can either have a bonus oil or bonus warmer, their choice! Awesome! :)

Sam's Club exclusive

In my box of Airwick Scented Oils I received: Grand Canyon (Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze), Hawaii (Exotic Papaya & Hibiscus Flower), Lavender & Chamomile, Ocean Spray & Sparkling Sea Minerals, Island Paradise, Magnolia & Cherry Blossom, American Samoa (Sweet Coconut & Island Palms) and Bright Citrus Splash. I have tried a few of them so far, and my favorite (for now!) is the Cactus Flower & Warm Breeze! :)

Airwick Scented Oils exclusively at Sam's Club

I let my kiddos pick out their favorites for their bedrooms. I love how good it smells as you walk into their rooms! The smells are amazing. My hubby noticed right off when he came home from work after we had just put them all out. He was like, "Wow! The house sure does smell good!" Yep, he was right! :) It did! Our house has never smelled better, and I am loving it!

 

 

Remember you can purchase these Airwick products from Sam's Club for amazing prices. You will get so much more for your money than purchasing them from Walmart or other national retailers. The Bright Citrus Splash & Ocean Spray with Sparkling Sea Minerals can only be found exclusively at Sam's Club.

 

What scent is YOUR favorite?

Visit Sponsor's Site

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.