Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Vertical Gardens Inspired by Hometalk.com

DIY Vertical Gardens Inspired by Hometalk.com

Have you’ve been over to Hometalk.com yet? If not, GO! ;) It is an awesome site where you can link up your latest diy projects, home improvement ideas & even post questions about your latest home dilemma! Hometalk.com is the largest home & garden resource on the web with tons of firsthand experience & advice from hundreds of thousands of home enthusiasts, bloggers and professionals. It is awesome!

So you can imagine how super thrilled I was when Hometalk.com asked me to curate a Vertical Garden clipboard for them! :) All of these projects (including my own DIY Herb Garden) can be found over on Hometalk.com. Just click the picture, & it will take you over to my DIY Vertical Garden clipboard on Hometalk.com. Then you can click over & found out more about each one. :)

gingersnapcrafts2006

You can follow me over on hometalk.com here.

Hometalk.com, thank you so much for the opportunity! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.