Ginger Snap Crafts: Just a few things before I flash back to 1991…..

Just a few things before I flash back to 1991…..

Looking for {wow me} wednesday? Go here.

I hope that blog post title caught your attention! haha! ;) Yes, I’m having a little trip down Memory Lane this week. Ummmm….yes, 3 of my sisters & I are going to the NKOTB, Backstreet Boys & Boys II Men concert this Friday in Dallas. Wahoo!! Can’t wait! You can follow my sister, Megan on instagram at @LaughMegan to see what we are up to! She’s way better at updating than me! ha! Buuuut before I leave today for Dallas I wanted to let you know about HUGE Lifestyle Crafts sale, share a quick 4th of July craft, give some giveaway reminders & let you know where I’ll be sharing a fun kid craft today…..so keep reading to find out all the fun details! :)

nkotb

First up, Lifestyle Crafts is having a HUGE Independence Day Sale. Select dies are 40% off AND if you use the code GINGER you can get an additional 20% off!!! Awesome!!!

4th sale_2

One of the dies on sale is the Nesting Pennants. I used them to make this super quick & easy 4th of July banner with my Epic 6 and Genius platform. You can check out my Epic 6 tutorial and Genius platform tutorial to see how easy this was to do!

4th of July pennant banner

The other Lifestyle Craft products on sale include: Shape n Tape: Red, Gold and Navy, Twinkle, Linear, Labels Detailz Die, Flags Detailz Die, Dots, Carousel Alphabet, Rosettes, Lattice, Wraps, Pennant Punches, Star Punches, Lantern Die, Nesting Stars, Nesting Pennants, Hamburger Box Dies, Food Tray Die and Drink Umbrellas

That’s an amazing deal! I hope you stock up! :)

Also, make sure you enter the $100 Cash for Ice Cream Amazon Gift Card giveaway! Only a few days left to enter. So hurry! :)

ice_cream_3_thumb[2]

Don’t miss out on the awesome DecoArt Fourth of July giveaway! You have until Friday to enter this one! :)

fourth_thumb2

One more thing….you can see me over at Design Dazzle TODAY! I’m a Summer Camp counselor, & later this afternoon I’ll be sharing how we made these adorable bugs! Annnd if you haven’t linked up to the Design Dazzle Summer Camp link party make sure you do that here. :)

How to make bugs! #kidcraft #summer

Tomorrow I’ll have a fun feature post, and then Friday another ah-mazing contributor post. This week’s guest is Amanda from Jedi Craft Girl! I’ll see YOU when I get back! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

Disclosure: I am a Lifestyle Crafts affiliate. All opinions are my own.
This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.