Ginger Snap Crafts: Hartstrings {spring fashions} #myhartstrings

Hartstrings {spring fashions} #myhartstrings

The weather has been gorgeous this week.
Absolutely amazing!  Time to for spring
& all the adorable clothes that come with it!  Yay!
Easter comes early this year, too (April 8th!)
So it’s time to do some Easter clothes shopping, too.
I recently found a great place to buy clothes for the kiddos!
Hartstrings has a wonderful website full of causal clothes,
dress clothes and play clothes…even cute little swimsuits.
Just check out these new arrivals for spring!

image

I love the classic, timeless style of their clothes.
Hartstrings recently launched their new website design.
Love it!  It was really easy to navigate
& I was able to find just what I was looking for.

TIP:  If you end up doing some shopping on Hartstrings make sure you sign up
for their newsletter!  You’ll get a 10% off code to use for your purchase!  Yay!

image

While I was shopping at Hartstrings I was looking
for a fun spring dress for my 5 year old daughter, Cara.
Cara is a girly girl.  She loves to dress up! 
Oh my goodness!  She was in love with all the dresses at Hartstrings
She wanted one of each of course, but we had to narrow it down a little!

image

image

She ended up choosing this Pink Paisley Dress.  Doesn’t she look cute?!
She was so excited when her box arrived at our door!
I was happy to see that the dress was well made & sturdy looking.
Even though Cara is a girly girl she loves to play hard!
So it’s nice to know her clothes will hold up. :)

harstrings clothing

Her rain boots & bow are also purchased from Hartstrings!
While I was shopping I saw the boots & couldn’t resist!  Adorable!
Perfect for those spring showers & playing in the puddles!

hartstrings spring dress

She really felt like a princess in her new clothes.

……………………………………………

To keep up with the latest deals & promotions
from Hartstrings you can find them here:
website ~ twitter ~ facebook
……………………………………………

Have you started shopping for spring?

Pin It

This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias
All opinions are my own.