Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Vintage Scrap Fabric & Twine Banner from Live.Laugh.Rowe

scrapfabricbanner_wtrmk

{DIY} No-Sew Duct Tape Bag from My House and Home

diy no sew duct tape bag

DIY Pillow from Setting for Four

diy pillow

Paper Sack & Doily Gift Wrap from My Li’l Pumpkin Patch

Doily Wrapping

Felt Flower Wreath from Mariah’s Creations

flower wreath20

Whimsy Dining Room Chairs from Applestone Drive

mismatched chairs

DIY Pom Poms from Plastic Bags from I Gotta Create

Plastic_Bag_PomPoms_11_Igottacreate

Bath Pouf Chick from The Crafty Journal

pouf-chick-done1-255x279

Girly Rag Wreath from Silver Boxes

Rag Wreath

Fabric Scraps & Ric Rac Roses from Domestic Imperfections

fabric flowers

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}