Ginger Snap Crafts: Did you notice??? {blog design updates}

Did you notice??? {blog design updates}

So did you notice anything different about the ol’ blog this week????
I had Kim from
733 Blog Design tweek a few things for me!
(She’s amazing & super fast by the way.  I highly recommend her!)

First up….I got rid of “the shadow”.

BEFORE
Do you see the shadow around the outside edge of my blog?

image

AFTER
Now it’s gone!  Yay! Smile

image


Next up I wanted my font size in my post to be the same size as the font in my sidebar.

BEFORE

image

AFTER
Much better. Smile


image

 
The next tweek was the option to add a ….read more…. to my blog post.
I know blog readers have different opinions on this one…what do YOU think???
I don’t think I’ll have it on every.single.post.  I think I’ll use it mostly for my longer post.
I’m hoping it helps my blog load faster & makes it a little bit easier to browse.
Annnnd it suppose to help boost your SEO.  That would be awesome!
Plus I really love the super cute design Kim came up with….so cute!

read_more

Check out these great tutorials on how to add a read more link to your blog
at
733 Blog and Craftaholics Anonymous.   It’s a lot easier than you think! Smile

image

If you could change one thing
about YOUR blog what would it be???


I’ll be back later today with some amazing features from YOU!
Remember there’s still time to link up to this week’s party!

Pin It